ESX is taking the appropriate safety precautions to assist your technology needs during COVID-19
We can all make a difference by adapting to these challenging times.
We are fully operational and ready to provide expedited delivery of IT hardware, along with any professional and managed services you need. In these uncertain times, which will change, we can assist you in navigating through this new and challenging business landscape. Our priority is to protect the health and safety of our employees and their families, but equally important, we will always provide our valued customers with the service they expect and deserve.
How we can assist you and your organization:
• IT Hardware – Our current inventory includes a wide array of servers, storage, and networking equipment that is ready for immediate delivery. Our used and fully tested inventory consists of products from EMC, Cisco, HP, EqualLogic, Dell, and many others. We are also certified re-sellers of Fortinet, Fujitsu, Nimble, Nexsan, and other high performing OEMs.
• IT Hardware Availability – Through our current inventory and highly developed network of strong partnerships, we can source what you need to help you execute your critical projects. Our experience and key partnerships in the IT industry have been the key to our success. Our commitment to you is that we will be here to assist you any way we can to make sure your business continues to run in these challenging times.
• Technical Staff – Our highly skilled technical team is prepared to support your immediate needs to set up your critical remote workforce. Our fully staffed technical team is well versed to support all your needs. We will assist your team with a solution to overcome the challenges with your firewalls and other VPN solutions.
• WFH Securely – Moving a workforce from on-premise to off-premise, presents changes in security vulnerabilities, infrastructure considerations, and help desk needs. Our staff understands the requisites around such circumstances and how to best navigate them.
• Data Center Solutions – The current technical resources required to have a remote workforce, virtual classes, and streaming services in general, has put a significant strain on outsourced and on-site data centers. Our specialty has always been and will continue to be, our ability to provide data center hardware and technical solutions to keep your systems running at peak performance when needed most.
• Full-service technology solutions – During these current Shelter in Place and Stay at Home guidelines, we can customize a solution that will meet your immediate and critical needs. This also includes any logistical or warehousing needs you require to help protect your organization from losing revenue during these unique and challenging times.
We are here to assist and support you and your organization, so please let us know how we can help.
Contact Brant Rossman at 888.933.9669 or email at email@example.com
We're Ready to Make Technology Work For You!
M-F: 7am - 6pm (CST)