COVID-19 Business ContinuityNavigating your business through difficult times
ESX helps you take action to protect your business.
Get a FREE 30 minute consultation on business considerations facing your organization.
Worst of Coronavirus Is Yet to Come for U.S. Factories
Supply-chain disruptions from the COVID-19 outbreak are already taking a toll, but the data isn’t yet reflecting the potential hit to demand.
Nobody is immune to pandemics… it’s critical to take steps to minimize negative impact.
Business longevity necessitates a strong business continuity plan and execution.
30 Minute Agenda:
- What is the COVID-19 Corona Virus?
- How is COVID-19 impacting businesses today?
- Who is ESX?
- Understanding your organization, situation & risks.
Areas to be addressed. The specific area(s) would depend upon answers to the above. Broadly speaking, these could include:
- Business Impact Analysis
- Technology Solutions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Next steps
COVID-19 Preparation Team Objectives:
- Understand your business
- Analyze risks and determine likely impacts
- Evaluate and present best options
- Execute the selected option
How ESX Will Help:
- Perform a business impact analysis
- Write, implement, and enforce policy
- Communicate to all affected parties
- Deploy technology solutions, if needed
- Improve supply chain resilience
- Continuously monitor
- Program and incident manage
Frequently Asked Questions
Why hire an external consultant to help with COVID-19 preparations and response?
There are a number of reasons, but the three most prominent include our ability to:
(1) bring best practices to your organization,
(2) augment your already-saturated teams, and
(3) deploy best of breed technologies rapidly.
Why hire ESX?
We have 3,000 happy customers, 16 years of experience, and a success track record in all 50 states and 30 countries, provinces, or territories.
What can ESX do for me to help with COVID-19?
ESX can do a business impact analysis, write policy, handle communications, implement technology solutions, improve your supply chain resilience, monitor, and respond to incidents.
Over 3000 Happy Customers
Talk to one of our experts.
M-F: 7am - 6pm (CST)
Eden Prairie, MN 55344