COVID-19 Business ContinuityNavigating your business through difficult times
ESX helps you take action to protect your business.
Get a FREE 30 minute consultation on business considerations facing your organization.
Worst of Coronavirus Is Yet to Come for U.S. Factories
Supply-chain disruptions from the COVID-19 outbreak are already taking a toll, but the data isn’t yet reflecting the potential hit to demand.
Nobody is immune to pandemics… it’s critical to take steps to minimize negative impact.
Business longevity necessitates a strong business continuity plan and execution.
30 Minute Agenda:
- What is the COVID-19 Corona Virus?
- How is COVID-19 impacting businesses today?
- Who is ESX?
- Understanding your organization, situation & risks.
Areas to be addressed. The specific area(s) would depend upon answers to the above. Broadly speaking, these could include:
- Business Impact Analysis
- Technology Solutions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Next steps
COVID-19 Preparation Team Objectives:
- Understand your business
- Analyze risks and determine likely impacts
- Evaluate and present best options
- Execute the selected option
How ESX Will Help:
- Perform a business impact analysis
- Write, implement, and enforce policy
- Communicate to all affected parties
- Deploy technology solutions, if needed
- Improve supply chain resilience
- Continuously monitor
- Program and incident manage
Frequently Asked Questions
Why hire an external consultant to help with COVID-19 preparations and response?
There are a number of reasons, but the three most prominent include our ability to:
(1) bring best practices to your organization,
(2) augment your already-saturated teams, and
(3) deploy best of breed technologies rapidly.
Why hire ESX?
We have 3,000 happy customers, 16 years of experience, and a success track record in all 50 states and 30 countries, provinces, or territories.
What can ESX do for me to help with COVID-19?
ESX can do a business impact analysis, write policy, handle communications, implement technology solutions, improve your supply chain resilience, monitor, and respond to incidents.
Over 3000 Happy Customers
We're Ready to Make Technology Work For You!
M-F: 7am - 6pm (CST)