SOC2 Reports Fast & EasyAchieve SOC2 quickly and save thousands
- Many Organizations are required to be compliant to Information Security standards.
- Unforeseen Information Security or vendor management requirements can be confusing, stressful, expensive, and time consuming.
- Key resources may be taxed in understanding and attempting to comply with ambiguous security requirements.
Why ESX for Information Security and Compliance?
- CPA firms have independence requirements preventing them from truly helping you
- We take responsibility of driving the process to achieve compliance.
- A technology firm that simplifies the process of compliance and fixes security.
- One of the few companies that does both IT and compliance extremely well, which allows us to provide premier levels of services from both the IT side and the compliance side.
- We have CPAs with technology background that simplify SOC2 Readiness and can address other Information Security needs. We are the one stop shop.
- We have delivered solutions in all 50 states.
- ESX will reduce your cost of compliance.
What ESX will do:
- Provide a Plan with Milestones
- Get you ready for SOC2 audit without fees from CPA firms
- Meet deadlines for important client requirements – as quick as 14 days
- Deliver gap analysis and hands-on remediation
- Provide technical support advisement for networking and server infrastructure
- Be your team: CPA firms have firm independence requirements preventing them from truly helping you
- Work with your Risk Management system and auditors and, above all, do it in a cost-effective way
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a SOC2?
A SOC2 report is created by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). It is the default report certifying a base level of security controls for a company.
What is a SOC 1 report?
A SOC1 report is created by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). It is the default report for certifying a financial process and the report contains both financial and IT security controls.
ESX is one of the few companies that does both IT and compliance extremely well, which allows us to provide premier levels of services from both the IT side and the compliance side. We have CPAs on staff and very technical IT resources that can provide a one stop shop to meet all of your needs.
What is a SOC2 Readiness?
A readiness assessment allows a company to do the following:
- Understand what requirements they need to meet
- Understand their current control posture
- Implement and remediate any control gaps
- Allow a clean report for the first SOC2 report
ESX is independent. Why does it matter?
ESX can get you ready in as little as 14 days and we have multiple teams of people that can approach this from different angles at the same time.
What can ESX provide?
- SOC2 control write-ups>
- Audit support
- Policies & Procedures
- Network technical configuration support
- Vulnerability Scans
- Negotiations support
- Risk Assessments
- Maintaining periodic control activities
We’re Here To Help!
M-F: 7am – 6pm (CST)