Security-as-a-ServicePrevent and detect Cyber Crime and Ransomware
What can ESX deliver to your organization?
- Information and Cyber Security made easy
- Prevent Cyber Crime and Ransomware
- Provide immediate fixes to security rather than study options
- Cause no impact on your IT staff or require additional staffing resources
- Require no long term investment
WHAT WE DO:
ESX provides comprehensive & enterprise-grade cyber security at a price that makes it accessible to small & medium-sized businesses
ESX provides the most complete and advanced layered internet security solution with industry best technologies to stop threats before they reach you.
2. ENTERPRISE GRADE:
ESX provides its customers with state-of-the-art enterprise class cyber security. We invested in the infrastructure to make it more efficient and effective.
We combine multiple layers of defense to give you technology that was previously only attainable by a handful of governments and Fortune 100 companies.
Local account team that knows your business
24x7 security operations center
ONE SIZE FITS ALL
Cyber Security Made Easy
ESX’s local account team learns your business to understand and address your security risks. We use a subscription-based model that allows you to pay monthly based on the number of users in your company. With ESX, cyber security is easy, local, and approachable.
ESX can immediately…
- Eliminate extensive expensive investments in hardware, software, and people
- ESX offers Security-as-a-Service at value rates
- Promise no long term commitments
What you get from ESX
- ESX provides state-of-the-art enterprise-class cyber security
- We combine multiple layers of defense into a technology solution that was previously only attainable by a handful of governments and Fortune 100 companies – this includes artificial intelligence
- A company that understands your current environment and needs
- IT professionals developing a customized comprehensive security plan
- Expert implementation of enterprise-grade security tools and solutions into your organization
- Optimized security that is tweaked and modified in the first couple of weeks to ensure it meets your desired requirements and balance
- Constant monitoring and threat detection
- Proactive technologies,including advanced threat hunt, detect, isolate, and neutralize
- Security information and event management (SIEM) tools, including reports
How do you get started:
Frequently Asked Questions
MSSP vs MDR vs SIEM
ESX / OSTRA is a MSSP that delivers MDR and SIEM
MSSP (Managed Security Service Providers) An MSSP will provide companies with continuous cyber security monitoring and management. Primary customer interactions with an MSSP are via a portal or email into a help mailbox. A MSSP can provide compliance reporting and will generally have SLAs (service level agreements) for incident response and alerting.
MDR (Managed Detections Response): This is a service, targeted to small and mid-size companies who do not have the internal resources for a full security operations center. The MDR provider will monitor the company network and IT assets continuously, will notify the client company of security incidents and coordinate a response. MDR specifically uses the customer’s own tools and security infrastructure.
SIEM (Security Information and Event Management): Software products and services combine security information management (SIM) and security event management (SEM). They provide real-time analysis of security alerts generated by applications and network hardware.
What is a security operations center (SOC)?
A physical or virtual command center where cyber security experts work together to protect an organization against cyberattacks. The SOC will consist of analysts and other security professionals. It monitors internet traffic, corporate area networks (CAN), desktops, servers, endpoint devices, databases, applications, and other systems are continuously examined for signs of a security incident. The SOC personnel will collect and analyze data from SIEM tools to protect the organization, preventing and interrupting threats in real time.
We already have a (anti-virus, firewall, etc), will this work with those services?
- The Ostra solution is designed for complete end-to-end protection and is configured to meet your business needs.
- The integrated solution provides consistent operation with no user interruptions or impact to system performance.
- The anti-virus (end point protection) and firewall work together to provide Fortune-100, enterprise-level cyber security protection without interrupting or impacting your business operations.
How much are the Service Costs?
SEC-as-a-Service pricing is per user. There are not additional costs to the customer company for normal service such as move, add, change, or delete (MACD) user accounts. Incident notification and response is also included in the pricing model.
I own a small business. Would this really happen to us?
We store everything in the cloud. It's safe there, right?
Do you provide education or do assessments?
- Training/educational materials will be provided to all users as part of onboarding.
- Baseline performance testing is conducted prior to and following implementation to ensure that there are no negative impacts to business operations.
Over 3000 Happy Customers
Talk to one of our experts.
M-F: 7am - 6pm (CST)