IT Compliance RemediationGet a Plan, Simplify, Reduce Cost and Time
Many organizations have remediation requirements to meet IT compliance standards
- Corrective action plans, recommendations, or contractual security requirements can be a burden for companies to complete.
- Unforeseen compliance information security or vendor management requirements can be confusing, stressful, expensive, and time consuming.
- Key resources may be taxed in understanding and attempting to comply with ambiguous security requirements.
ESX can deliver compliance and critical reporting:
- DOD DFARS NIST800-171
- CIS / SANS 20
- Vendor Management Programs
- Letter of Attestation of InfoSec
Why ESX for Information Security and Compliance?
- We take responsibility for driving the process to achieve compliance.
- A technology firm that simplifies the process of compliance and fixes security.
- One of the few companies that does both IT and compliance extremely well, which allows us to provide premier levels of services from both the IT side and the compliance side.
- We have CPAs with technology background that simplify SOC2 Readiness and can address other Information Security needs. We are the one stop shop.
- Delivered solutions in all 50 states.
- ESX will reduce your cost of compliance.
What ESX will do:
- Review or develop remediation requirements and provide a plan with timing.
- Assign a team dedicated to the Client needs: project manager, IT and security compliance professionals.
- Meet deadlines and free up your key staff to handle what you do best.
- Provide options and pricing with recommendations to address your action items.
- Provide technical support advisement for networking and server infrastructure.
- Negotiate with external auditors and Clients to get clarifications on their exact requirements. There are often lower cost alternatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
ESX is one of the few companies that does both IT and compliance extremely well, which allows us to provide premier levels of services from both the IT side and the compliance side. We have technical IT resources that can provide a one stop shop to meet all of your needs. ESX will take ownership of these headaches for you!
How long will it take go through the process?
ESX will sit down with you for an immediate consultation and can provide a project plan in as soon as 48 hours. We have multiple teams of people that can approach this from different angles at the same time.
What can ESX provide?
- Control write ups
- Audit support
- Policies & Procedures
- Network technical configuration support
- Vulnerability Scans
- Negotiations support
- Risk Assessments
- Maintaining periodic control activities
Over 3000 Happy Customers
We're Ready to Make Technology Work For You!
M-F: 7am - 6pm (CST)