Important E-Rate Changes for 2020
ANY funding received for 2020 is “use it or lose it” as the new funding formulas take effect in 2021. Make sure you utilize any and all E-rate funding received in 2020!
- Funding will continue to be calculated on an individual school or individual library basis.
- Individual school funding will be calculated on the number of students attending that school.
- Individual library funding will be calculated on the total square footage of the library.
- The multipliers and the funding floor for 2020 will be calculated by increasing the FY2019 multipliers and funding floor by 20%, and adjusting for inflation.
- As noted, E-rate Program participants will not be able to carry over remaining 2020 funding into 2021.
2021: New funding formulas take effect in new budget cycle.
Visit usac.org/e-rate for more information and to determine your 2020 E-rate Program funding opportunities.
Talk to one of our experts.
M-F: 7am - 6pm (CST)
Eden Prairie, MN 55344