Healthcare Information Security, Audit Ready
Whether an organization desires to make HITRUST their primary security framework to distinguish themselves in the market, or are seeking HITRUST compliance to fulfill service agreements, HITRUST compliance can be a daunting task. ESX eliminates the confusion surrounding requirements, pinpointing intricacies of the framework that can cost an organization its compliance.
Through client teaming and education, the ESX Compliance Coaching program will save your organization thousands of dollars in productivity by eliminating multiple assessments.
The Compliance Coaching Process:
Teaming, Discovery, and Planning
Regardless if the organization has already performed a Self-Assessment or is just trying to figure out where to start in the HITRUST process, ESX will team with you to guide you down the path to Sensitive Information Security, and adoption of the HITRUST Security Framework.
By analyzing what the organization’s current security posture looks like, ESX is able to create a comprehensive plan to implement the required, as well as desired, aspects of the HITRUST program, custom tailored to that specific organization.
Implementation and Integration
Implementation can take a matter of weeks or months depending on the size of the organization, and its collective needs and wants. Rest assured that ESX will be there with every incremental improvement, aligning progress with the desired outcome of greater information security and achieving HITRUST Compliance.
After execution of the HITRUST Adoption Plan, ESX and the organization’s security team will sit down and review the new state of systems and processes surrounding the protection of the organization’s sensitive data. Together, we will:
Walk through an assessment
Explain further nuances of the framework in concern of the new security implementations
Find any remaining areas of possible non-compliance
Provide guidance on any fixes that may remain
After the organization has agreed that it is fully prepared to operate within the
Trusted Professionals Delivering Vital Projects Affecting Your World
- ESX guides organizations in increasing their effective security posture thus maintaining compliance with financial, government, industry, and healthcare mandates.
- ESX professionals use a combination of IT experience, education, and business intelligence to independently evaluate your entire IT infrastructure to determine what your actual risks are and help you understand how to protect your business assets, maximizing your security return on investment.
- ESX is proud to be a leading advisor of Information Security and monitoring practices across industry and government.
- The ESX line-up of information technology professionals
holdUS Government security clearances, (ISC)2 CISSP, HITRUST CCSFP, PCI QSA, and similar certifications, ensuring the highest caliber of integrity and professional education.
Why is your process?
- An ESX ICSG expert pairs with your organization to determine the correct level of security or compliance required
- The expert and key stakeholders in the organization work together to perform a risk assessment or an audit, depending on what suits the organizational requirements
- The assessor collects artifacts and evidence to supplement the report
- Security implementation experts compile the list of the organization’s requirements and results to create
a remediationor Corrective Action Plan
- The report documents are delivered along with a letter of attestation as to the state of the organization’s security program and guidance for improving the organization’s security posture
If you are serious about information security, the NIST standards are the correct way to proceed!
What are the NIST 800-171 Requirements?
- Access Control
- Awareness and Training
- Auditing and Accountability
- Configuration Management
- Identification and Authentication
- Incident Response
- Media Protection
- Personnel Security
- Physical Protection
- Risk Assessment
- Security Assessment
- System and Communication Protection
- System and Information Integrity
Do the NIST guidelines apply to my organization?
That is highly dependent on what your organization does and who they do it for. If your organization is a branch of the federal government or supports the federal or local government in some way, there is a NIST standard that is applicable.
I already do a SOC2 report. Why should I do NIST assessment?
A SOC2 report is not a security framework. It is a
We don’t have a lot of users or systems. Is there a NIST standard for my organization?
Yes! The NIST is customizable based upon the needs of the organization, adjustable to the technologies used, size of the organization, and information that needs to be protected.
My organization is very mature and we have multiple standards that we comply with. Why would we want to use the NIST standards?
Most information security standards are based
How do I find out more?
We know that every organization is different and requires a slightly different approach. Reach out in order to talk more about your organization’s security desires and requirements.