Dell Server Support – Keep Your Dell IT Equipment Lifespans Long and Maintenance Costs Low
Get premium support from expert engineers and warrantied OEM hardware with ESX’s Third Party Maintenance & Support Services
Save Up To 70% Over OEM
Choose from Flexible Service Plans
Installation Support Available
Gain Support for 40+ Brands
Contact Our Experts
Get a Quote in 24 Hours
Prevent IT emergencies and high OEM costs from sinking your IT systems.
Whether you’ve just experienced an IT emergency or discovered your costs for OEM support is going through the roof, ESX can keep your IT hardware running smoothly.
ESX’s Maintenance & Support services provides you with a team of engineers proven expertise and access to tested, warrantied products for current, end of life (EOL) and end of service life (EOSL) hardware.
Proactively prevent issues while saving money. Get in touch now for a no-cost quote!
“Our environment’s stability, availability, and reliability was unbelievable – my stress levels have been significantly lowered” – Andy Erikson, IT Coordinator – CDI
8 Reasons Why Clients Choose ESX IT Maintenance & Support
- Up to 70% cost savings over OEM
- Expert support for top brands
- Friendly, fast communication
- Customizable plans to fit IT needs
- Certified, experienced engineer support
- Genuine, tested and warrantied parts
- Delays large, costly hardware buys
- Peace of mind and time savings
Supported Dell 3rd Party Maintenance & Support Plans:
- We specialize in saving you money by extending the life of your IT equipment.
- We’ve been providing support from experienced and certified engineers for 40+ manufacturers since 2005.
- We’ll work with you to help keep your technology running with flexible service agreements, on-site spares, cost savings, and engineers that understand your equipment.
Ready to Get a Quote Today?
Get started. Our engineers are standing by.
Supported Storage OEM's:
Supported Server OEM's:
Supported Networking & Firewall OEM's:
Years in Business
What We Do
Trusted and Affordable IT Solutions
We began in Minneapolis, Minnesota, selling refurbished IT hardware and maintenance plans. Since then, over 3,000 companies worldwide have trusted ESX to provide the right IT solution at the lowest possible price.