Complete cloud protection offerings.
The cloud is becoming a primary computing solution for more and more companies all the time. But unlike when you have your own servers/data center, you lose control of aspects within the network and security can become compromised. How do you balance the benefits cloud brings without compromising security? Today you can start or expand your Security Fabric to include complete cloud protection offerings. Public, private and hybrid clouds are all able to have complete security protection, just as you would have with your own in-house solutions.
- Full virtual solutions for all Security Fabric point products.
- Integration with Azure, AWS, and many other cloud providers.
- East-West traffic scanning.
- Full orchestration integration for smooth environmental roll-out and scaling.
- Tied directly to the full corporate Security Fabric
How do I find out more?
We know that every organization is different and requires a slightly different approach. Reach out in order to talk more about your organization’s security desires and requirements.