Join Our TeamESX Technology Solutions Is a Great Career Move
Started in 2004, ESX continues to grow. We would love for you to join us!
The following is required for all positions:
- Comply with company policies, procedures, practices, and business ethics guidelines
- Work in the office during business hours
- Work at an efficient and productive pace, handle interruptions appropriately, and meet deadlines
- Communicate and interact in a respectful and professional manner
- Prioritize workload while being flexible to meet the expectations of the daily operations
- Apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Understand and execute a variety of instructions
- Effectively operate equipment
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Work independently and in a team environment
Performance Expectations – ESX’s Core Values:
- Honesty & Integrity: Integrity is about living at a standard where doing the right thing is the only way. It’s being honest with each other, with our partners and our customers. This is fundamental.
- Innovative Solutions: Bringing new, creative and alternative thoughts to the way our customers do business adds immense value and sets us apart.
- Customer Focused: Customer focus is key to understanding what our clients’ needs are, being able to offer flexible, nimble solutions and building relationships with our customers that last long after the initial sale is complete.
- Role Competency: ESX aims to have all employees fully competent in their roles, while encouraging ongoing growth and development. Always be learning. Be your best self.
Don’t see the position you are looking for below? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're Ready to Make Technology Work For You!
M-F: 7am - 6pm (CST)