Healthcare Information Security, Audit Ready
Whether an organization desires to make HITRUST their primary security framework to distinguish themselves in the market, or are seeking HITRUST compliance to fulfill service agreements, HITRUST compliance can be a daunting task. ESX eliminates the confusion surrounding requirements, pinpointing intricacies of the framework that can cost an organization its compliance.
Through client teaming and education, the ESX Compliance Coaching program will save your organization thousands of dollars in productivity by eliminating multiple assessments.
The Compliance Coaching Process:
Teaming, Discovery, and Planning
Regardless if the organization has already performed a Self-Assessment or is just trying to figure out where to start in the HITRUST process, ESX will team with you to guide you down the path to Sensitive Information Security, and adoption of the HITRUST Security Framework.
By analyzing what the organization’s current security posture looks like, ESX is able to create a comprehensive plan to implement the required, as well as desired, aspects of the HITRUST program, custom tailored to that specific organization.
Implementation and Integration
Implementation can take a matter of weeks or months depending on the size of the organization, and its collective needs and wants. Rest assured that ESX will be there with every incremental improvement, aligning progress with the desired outcome of greater information security and achieving HITRUST Compliance.
After execution of the HITRUST Adoption Plan, ESX and the organization’s security team will sit down and review the new state of systems and processes surrounding the protection of the organization’s sensitive data. Together, we will:
- Walk through an assessment
- Explain further nuances of the framework in concern of the new security implementations
- Find any remaining areas of possible non-compliance
- Provide guidance on any fixes that may remain
After the organization has agreed that it is fully prepared to operate within the guidance of the HITRUST Combined Security Framework, the final coaching goal is to help the organization determine how to maintain their program. Whether it is simply operating with an enhanced security program or full HITRUST Certification, the organization can be assured that it is in-line with industry best practices for handling PHI and other sensitive data.
Trusted Professionals Delivering Vital Projects Affecting Your World
- ESX guides organizations in increasing their effective security posture thus maintaining compliance with financial, government, industry, and healthcare mandates.
- ESX professionals use a combination of IT experience, education, and business intelligence to independently evaluate your entire IT infrastructure to determine what your actual risks are and help you understand how to protect your business assets, maximizing your security return on investment.
- ESX is proud to be a leading advisor of Information Security and monitoring practices across industry and government.
- The ESX line-up of information technology professionals hold US Government security clearances, (ISC)2 CISSP, HITRUST CCSFP, PCI QSA, and similar certifications, ensuring the highest caliber of integrity and professional education.